Sunday, September 28, 2014

Spooktacular Halloween Finds

HALLOWEEN HOME DECOR
I was never a big fan of the "scary" part of Halloween, but I did really enjoy decorating my home, and coming up with unique costume ideas for my four sons when they were little!  I loved the whole creative aspect of it, and yes, I did enjoy sneaking my kids candy!  I really miss those days, so I thought I would do a post of some "spooktacular" Halloween findings.  I've found some fun home decor, and some cool food and drink ideas, to make your Halloween spectacular! My findings are more on the glitzy, glam, side of Halloween, so you won't be scared!   Above, is "The Witch Is In," wall sign that is a whimsical and fun take on Halloween, with some glitter and feathers.  Make it fun, be creative, and enjoy the day! HAPPY HALLOWEEN my friends!
GLITTERED FRANKENSTEIN
GLITTERED SKELETON BRIDE

PRE-LIT WITCH HAT AND BOOTS
HALLOWEEN WITCH BOTTLE DECOR

WHIMSICAL WENDA WITCH LARGE
BLACK MINI BOO PILLOW and EEK SPIDER PILLOW

WITCHY BOOT DOOR HANGER
COLLECTIBLE BLACK GLASS TREE

SKELETON COUPLE TAPERS

HALLOWEEN TREATS FOR ADULTS!
(click on image or name for recipes)
CAMPARI AMERICA WICKED WITCH APPLE PUNCH
CAMPARI AMERICA RED ZOMBIE
CAMPARI AMERICA VAMPIRE'S ELIXIR
CAMPARI AMERICA GHOSTLY COOLADA
CAMPARI AMERICA BLACK WIDOW
CAMPARI AMERICA VAMPIRE'S PUNCH

CAMPARI AMERICA EERIE ELIXIR
CAMPARI AMERICA THE SPIDEY

HALLOWEEN PARTY APPETIZERS 
(click on image or description for recipes)
VEGGIE SKELETON (via Feeding Frenzy)

MINI MONSTER CHEESE BALLS (Pinterest) via HUNGRY HAPPENINGS
PIZZA MUMMY BREAD (Pinterest) via YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
CREEPY MONSTER EYEBALLS (Pinterest) 
GRAVEYARD TACO DIP
FRANKENSTEIN PESTO PIZZA
CREAM CHEESE MUMMY RECIPE


HALLOWEEN TREATS FOR KIDS!
(click on image or description for recipe)
HALLOWEEN WITCH HAT CUPCAKES
FRANKENSTEIN TWINKIES POPS (Pinterest) 
FRANKENSTEIN MARSHMALLOW POPS
HALLOWEEN MARSHMALLOW POPS
HALLOWEEN WITCH HAT CUPCAKES
HALLOWEEN MUMMY CUPCAKES

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test