Monday, August 12, 2013

BEAUTY (SIMPLY GORGEOUS)!!!

I've picked a few of my favorite pins from my "BEAUTY BOARD" and my "DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BOARD" boards on Pinterest. These are just a few images that I think are pin worthy!!! Above is the stunning Irina Shayk. Below you will find stunning beauties such as Joan Smalls, Karelea Mazzola, Bianca Balti, and Rosie Huntington Whiteley, just to name a few!! P.S.(They are optimized size for Pinterest)

Karelea Mazzola


                                                                        
Joan Smalls
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
                                              
 Bianca Balti
                                            
          Clara Samuelsson
Candice Swanepoel
                                                 
Katarina Van Derham
                                               





No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test