Monday, August 12, 2013

PINTEREST

Please stop by and visit my boards on Pinterest.  I have been using Pinterest for about a year and a half now. I have an AMAZING group of followers that I am so grateful for, and I also follow some INCREDIBLE pinners! It has become quite addicting, and I truly love it!! I have learned so much from searching the web, and finding beautiful images to pin. It's become my favorite hobby and yes...I think I am a PINAHOLIC!!!  Take a peak at some of my fabulous fashion finds, or maybe check out what celebs are wearing on the Red Carpet.  Look at all of the dreamy vacation spots that I've found, and plan an amazing trip anywhere around the world.   Maybe you will get some interior decorating ideas for your next home!  I've posted a sneak peak of some of my favorite pins below. Feel free to pin them!! They are optimized size for Pinterest. Hope you enjoy!!! Love from LOLO xoxo

                                                         Tiffany & Co. Bracelet Bags
                                                                  
                                              Tiffany Stack Rings (created by LOLO)
                                                   Bling it!!
                                                                       Chanel
Chanel


Toni Garrn for Dsquared² Spring 2013

Rosie Huntington Whiteley
Jennifer Hawkins
Rosie Huntington Whiteley
Taylor Swift
  Gerard Butler
Rihanna
Belizean Cove Estates in Ambergris Caye, Belize 
Sunrise at Secrets Marquis, Los Cabos
            Ritz Carlton San Juan                
                                                                         Maldives
                                                     Shore Club, South Beach Miami
                                                      Marina Bay Sands...Singapore
Nico van der Meulen Architects


                                                            Pepe Calderin Designs
 (All pins are optimized size for Pinterest!! Just hit your Pin It Button!!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test